Okay, so I am not really sure how this whole blog things work. I would love any tips that anyone would like to give. Pictures, video, posts, organizing this thing any info would be appreciated. But for now I will tell you a bit about our lives after two months of marriage.
Braden and I have been living in Alabama for almost two weeks now. The house is still not set up however, but we're working on it. We have started piling boxes in the back room so that I don't have to look at them in the living room :) We are all trying to get used to the heat. It reaches 100 degrees everyday and the humidity is a new thing. The puppies love the fenced yard but they love being inside even more. Disney basically housebroke herself and Walle, well he hasn't completely caught on yet. Our wedding pictures are in the mail so as soon as we get them we will put some on facebook and the blog (if I figure out how) so that you can see them. Right now we are still working on moving in and learning about how this blog works. I promise I will do my best to make it more interesting and exciting as time goes by.
Well you managed to get a cool background, so looks like so far so good! That took me a long time to figure out. For pictures: when you are writing a new post, along the top of the box there's an icon that looks scenic. Click on that to upload a picture. From there, if you want to move pictures around (it automatically puts the picture at the beginning of the post) click on "Edit HTML" at the top of the box and you'll notice an ugly code. That is the picture; cut and paste that into the part of the post you want it to be.
ReplyDeleteI'm not good at making awesome looking blogs; mine is very simple. But if you want to add pictures or little things along the sides, go to the "Design" tab in your dashboard, click "add a gadget" (either on the side or across the top, wherever you want to put something) and there are several gadgets you can add. I stick to the simple ones: pictures and blog list. (I put everyone whose blog I like to read on there so I can easily click to them from my blog.) But there are tons of gadgets possible.
And that's almost everything I know. :) But if you google blog tips, there's a ton of information out there.
I'm so excited to see wedding pictures, I'm sorry you're dying of heat (I hope you have air conditioning!), and your dogs are pretty! But they look kind-of huge, wow! (For puppies, I mean.)
Hooray for your blog! Personally, I think they're a lot of fun, and they're a great way to stay in contact. Welcome to the blog world :) Can't wait to see your wedding pictures!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited that you have a blog! I'm looking forward to cyber stalking you ;)
ReplyDelete